Mrs B’s Spare Ribs
2kg Individual Pork Spare Ribs
150ml Sunflower Oil
Salt and Pepper
A few drops of Chilli Sauce
90ml Soy Sauce
1 Tsp Garlic Salt
3 Tsp Five Spice
- Mix the oil, salt and pepper, chilli sauce, soy sauce, garlic salt and five spice powder together.
- Give all the ribs a good coating of the marinade.
- Leave the ribs to marinate for a minimum of 2 hours but preferably overnight.
- Set the oven at 160 Degrees Celsius.
- Place the ribs in an oven tray add the water and cover with foil. Cook for 30mins
- Take the foil off and cook for another 15 mins at 180 degrees Celsius.
By Mrs C Belderbos